Release a platinum album at the age of 17, or die of old age only having a few qualifications in school and not much else, the choice is yours.
Pass your driving test and die in a fatal accident a year later or become a famous musician and become restricted in what you can do. Will you go to university or give it a miss?
Meet different people each time you play, start a relationship. Will they be the one? Let them move in and live happily ever after. Or… Will they leave you?
Jobs, and companies, are generated and are different for each game. Jobs require different qualifications to get hired, make sure you work hard and get that promotion! Will the companies CEO step down and allow you to change the company for the better?
Find your perfect house! Can’t afford it? Get a mortgage, make sure to keep your payments up…
Each year you live contains new experiences.
- Achievements, and leaderboards!
- Alcohol, drugs, and smoking
- Be a musician, sell records, and go platinum
- Education (secondary school, college, and university – with early grad depending on intelligence)
- In-depth procedural jobs and company names (with job promotions, drug tests, becoming a CEO)
- Procedural houses (with the ability to buy, get mortgages, and sell them)
- Romance (relationships, engagement, pregnancy, child birth, weddings, and honeymoons)
- Other fun stuff that we’ve forgotten